What would happen if we all witnessed - to the people in our own little area of the world? Many of us want to leave the evangelizing up to the "Called" or to the missionaries. But, I don't think that is what Jesus intended for us to do. He said: "And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8
Michael W. Smith & African Children's Choir
What can you do?
- Deliver Church Event Fliers or Holiday Gift Bags to Your Neighbors?
- Help Christian Orphan Ministries?
- Witness through the Internet?
- Minister to the Neighbor Kids?
- Pass Out Tracts?
- Start a Bible Study at Work or Home?
- Start a Play Group at a Church to attract neighborhood women?
- Volunteer to Help at Church Evangelistic Events?
Leave a Comment