YouTube Video: Mercy Me Talking About the Children That They Sponsor through Compassion
It's Blogging Month at Compassion International. Many bloggers are writing about their sponsored children and their experiences with Compassion.
You can read about:
- Boo Mama and Her Sponsored Girl - Sharon
- Rocks in My Dryer and Her Sponsored Boy - Dissan
- Anne and Her Sponsored Girl
Sponsoring a Child costs only $32 a month. This is what will be provided to the child:
- a church based program that will teach about Jesus
- educational opportunities
- health care and supplemental nutrition
- opportunities to learn about life skills
- safe recreation
You will be making an eternal difference in the life of your sponsored child.
Do you have an experience with child sponsorship that you'd like to share? Are you thinking about sponsoring a child? Please feel free to share your story by leaving a comment.