Some of you are:
- having an evangelistic dinner and film.
- having an Easter Outreach on Saturday and then inviting people to church for Easter Sunday.
- hanging flyers on doors to invite neighbors to church for Easter.
- sharing Easter evangelism ideas with your evangelism class at church.
- inviting the whole community to a huge Easter egg hunt at your church.
- having your first annual Easter egg hunt.
- writing about the Resurrection and Salvation on your blog.
- inviting non-Christian families to your church and showing the Jesus film.
I like Margaret's comment - "Those are some really good ideas. But they're useless if we don't put them to practice."
This Easter, please ask God what you can do for Him. Salvation is a very serious subject. It's a life or death decision.
(If anyone else would like to tell me what they are doing for Easter, please leave a comment and I will add your outreach idea to this post.)