Every Christmas, Samaritan's Purse, sends out filled shoe boxes with gifts along with Gospel booklets to poor children throughout the world. You can help by filling a shoe box. Your church my be interested in being a community collection site for filled shoe boxes.
Get the detailed instructions for how to pack an Operation Christmas Child shoe box.
Shoe box gift ideas:
- small toys (car, ball, doll, stuffed animal, jump rope)
- hygiene items (toothbrush and paste, comb, washcloth)
- school supplies (pencil, sharpener, crayons, markers, paper)
- hard candy, lollipops, gum, mints
- T-shirts, socks, ball caps
- hair clips, toy jewelry, sunglasses
Turn in your filled shoe box to a collection site in mid November.