Thankful Thursday Meme
Sunday is Mother's Day, so I am appreciative and thankful for motherhood.
- I'm thankful for my own mother who still shows me her love.
- I'm thankful that I get to be a mother. I am honored that I am able to raise and influence my children.
- I'm thankful for mothers who teach their children about Jesus and raise their children to have godly character traits.
- I'm thankful to all the mother's who have chosen life for their babies.
- I'm thankful for the importance that is put on motherhood and that it is an honorable profession.
- I'm thankful that God cares about us mothers - that he encourages us and strengthens us.
Here is a Mother's Day Outreach Project
Get a bunch of long stemmed roses or carnations. Go to a park and look for mothers. Pass them out along with Happy Mother's Day cards and an invitation to your church (made from Mother themed church bulletins.)
It's probably too late to order these, but here are some Mother's Day tracts and bulletins that you may be interested in getting next year.
|A Mothers Love, Pack of 25 Tracts|
25 tracts for $2.49
Through the illustration of a mother's love for her child we can learn much about God's love for His precious children.
|Thank You, Mom, Mother's Day Bulletins|
100 for $5.99
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:26 KJV
|Being A Mother Bulletins|
100 for $6.99
Being a mother is a gift too great to comprehend. Having a mother is a blessing too great for words.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father. James 1:17 KJV
|A Mother's Heart, Mother's Day Bulletins|
100 for $6.99
A mother's hands are gentle as she wipes away our tears;
a mother's arms bring comfort as she helps us face our fears.
A mother's heart is loving --a true reflection of the peace
found in our Savior and His everlasting love.
The blessing of the Lord be upon you.Psalm 129:8