- Gourmet chocolate coins and
- All 3 books in the Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series
Here are my answers to the Meme questions:
1. List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!)
- pay off all our debts
- help orphans in a Big way
- save and invest
2. List three charities/missions/organizations you support (and why).
- Gospel for Asia Missionaries (It only takes $1800 a year to fully support one.)
- Operation Blessing (They help low income families, disaster victims, and orphans worldwide.)
- Compassion International (They provide Christian training and hope, health care, school, and personal development.)
- Our family likes to collect food and give it to Christian food pantries. Last year, we even grew lettuce, beans, and peas to give to a Christian Soup Kitchen.
- I like volunteering at church with our Harvest Party, baking food for church activities, and working with the children.
- I also like to promote evangelism and show people how Easy it is to Evangelize.
- The upstairs bedrooms.
- The inside of my oven. (It isn't a self cleaning one, so it doesn't get cleaned.)
- The inside of my frig. (I have a hard time dealing with moldy leftovers. However, it has gotten much better now that the kids eat everything in site and we don't have many leftovers.)
- anything that I write on scratch paper (it just disappears)
- pens and pencils (I usually end up taking phone messages with a crayon.)
- my ambition to "get in shape"
- misplaced school workbooks and reading books (almost daily)
- that my kids are becoming more fun to converse with now that they are becoming teens
- that I am still addicted to blogging and am having trouble cutting back on it