This week, God has shown Himself to me in these ways:
- God brought my husband home, safe and sound, from his business trip. After 2 1/2 months, I see a personal growth in him. I can tell that God encouraged him and helped him to grow, while he was away.
- A few days ago, I overheard my little girls singing praise songs to the Lord. This shows me that they love God and enjoy singing to Him.
- After being gone from church for 2 1/2 months, our church was very welcoming on Sunday. One family even invited us over for lunch and games. It was a great time of fellowship and getting to know their family better. I feel like God made us feel special and welcome through fellow Christians.
- I feel like God wants me to enjoy His creation. We are finally getting Spring weather here. He has sent back some of the song birds, there is a small patch of grass where the snow has already melted, and the sun is warming up the air.
- Today, as my son and I watched a TV show about the moon, we learned many neat things about this part of God's creation. It's amazing how God designed the moon and gravity to effect the ocean tides. Although the show was promoting the Big Band theory, we clearly saw God's handiwork.