How has God shown Himself to me this week?
My husband has gone out of town a lot this winter, due to his work. On this current trip he will be gone for 3 weeks, again. I'm only a week into it, but yesterday I got feeling really sorry for myself. I felt so down that I just knew I wouldn't be able to come up with a God Stop moment for Friday. I'm lonely, stuck at home for 3 weeks without a vehicle, and no one even seems to care.
This is how God showed Himself to me today (all of this in one day):
- The mail lady sent her husband over to plow our driveway. (when she drove by and noticed that I was trying to shovel all that snow)
- Then, her husband told me to call if I need a ride to the grocery store or if an emergency comes up.
- A nice man, from church, sent (by mail) my children animal T-shirts and a note saying that he missed all of us guys and gals.
- Grandma and Grandpa H. sent (by mail) a DVD and 2 card games to entertain us while Dad is gone.
- Grandma and Grandpa G. sent (by mail) Birthday gifts to my son.
- I got 2 personal emails from new blogging friends.
Come see what the Lord has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf! Psalm 66:5