What do I want to acknowledge about myself in regard to 2007?
- Did too much worrying about how God was going to take care of me and my family.
- Discovered emotional problems that I need to stop suppressing and deal with.
- Realized that I don't really want to be a nurse after all, I'm much more interested in Christian counseling.
- Found out that I actually like working for free, if I'm working for God.
- Traveled to the West Coast 3 times to visit my family.
- Tagged along on my husband's business trips and therefore got to explore Manhattan, Lancaster PA, and the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- Started going to a wonderful Christian church that preaches from the Bible, prays often, and witnesses to the world.
- My brother-in-law, Steve, decided to commit suicide. He didn't get professional help when he needed it. He didn't understand that others could help him work through his problems. He didn't realize how it would devastate his family, cause his loved ones to blame themselves, and leave behind lots of problems for others to have to deal with. He didn't think about how people would feel when they discovered how he died. He didn't understand that he would be messing up the plans that God had for his future. He didn't know how much he would be missed.
- I learned from the things I regret saying and doing, and I got better at saying "I'm sorry".
- God's will for my life isn't just some future plan. I can live in God's will now, on a daily basis.
- Another year has come and gone. I didn't use my time as wisely as I should have, but I got much better at it.
What would like to say about 2007 to declare it complete?