Friday Fill-Ins

I've never done the Friday Fill-Ins meme before, but it looked like it would make for a good, lighthearted post. My last five posts have been quite serious. The "black writing" is part of the writing prompt. The "orange writing" is the personal part that I had to fill in.

1. Traveling to new places makes me happy.
2. I would like it to be 60* warmer (than 10* F) please.
3. My husband's homemade Fettuccine tastes SO good!
4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because the whole family goes to church and youth group, for some worship and some fellowship.
5. My curly hair is my best feature. (however, I hated it as a kid when straight hair was "in".)
6. We could learn so much from The Bible, if we studied it on a daily basis.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a novel (The Shack) that my parents sent to me, tomorrow my plans include taking my kids swimming 2 more times in the hotel's pool, and Sunday, I want to rush back home in time to get the family to Youth Group!

8 comments:

Sandy M said...

Robert is my husband (chili maker). The fettuccine sounds great. We just moved to GA from AZ so today it is 30 in GA and 66 in AZ. I do not like cold weather at all. I love your blog. I have not found a church since we moved, well haven't looked yet to be honest, and your blog helped me to realize I need to do that. I miss our church family.

Buddhist, RN said...

I'm glad to hear someone at least likes Sundays! And now I am craving fettucine. Yummy.

Unknown said...

It's interesting the things we hate about ourselves when we are young, but then come to accept and appreciate as we get older... ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Janet said...

I love curly hair, but of course, mine is bone straight LOL!

Princess said...

I love to see Christian blogs (Christian women here too). Like your lighthearted post. Ha Ha 60 degrees warmer sounds like a good idea to me.

JP (mom) said...

Lots of lovely blessings here! Hope you and your family have a wonderful day today. JP/deb

Joyce said...

Shari,
Thanks for praying for Deena. She DID have a ton of hits on her site the other day and rightly so. I love how people can be supportive. That is what I am finding reading "Blogs"...it's an amazing thing to see how much "women" especially need relationships. I going to write something on that one day. HA!
Sounds like you all had a GOOD trip. That's fun. I love to get away when we can.
Have a good Sunday.
Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

I am 100% with you on #2. I live in the high desert and I've seen more snow than in one winter than I have in the last 3! And it's snowing again...at this very moment. :(