I've never done the Friday Fill-Ins meme before, but it looked like it would make for a good, lighthearted post. My last five posts have been quite serious. The "black writing" is part of the writing prompt. The "orange writing" is the personal part that I had to fill in.
1. Traveling to new places makes me happy.
2. I would like it to be 60* warmer (than 10* F) please.
3. My husband's homemade Fettuccine tastes SO good!
4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because the whole family goes to church and youth group, for some worship and some fellowship.
5. My curly hair is my best feature. (however, I hated it as a kid when straight hair was "in".)
6. We could learn so much from The Bible, if we studied it on a daily basis.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a novel (The Shack) that my parents sent to me, tomorrow my plans include taking my kids swimming 2 more times in the hotel's pool, and Sunday, I want to rush back home in time to get the family to Youth Group!